Wingz truly stands alone when it comes to rider safety
You can trust your Wingz driver to be courteous, punctual, and helpful every step of the way; plus, your unique ability to request your favorite Wingz drivers puts the power of choice in your hands. Ride with who you want.
The Wingz approach of selecting drivers more carefully and allowing riders to book their trusted drivers is even more valuable today because it creates a much safer and more dependable ride experience.
In furthering our mission to provide the safest ride possible, Wingz is making sure that:
- All drivers on the Wingz platform have completed our Health & Safety training that addresses sanitization and social distancing procedures.
- Drivers have received sanitization and protective gear.
- Only drivers willing to follow sanitization and CDC guidelines are providing rides on our platform.
Safety recommendations for riders
- Please stay home or seek medical attention if you are feeling sick.
- Remember to wear a face mask for the entire duration of the ride. Note that both you and the drivers have the right to cancel the ride without penalty if either party does not abide by this standard.
- Practice social distancing (6 feet) when possible.
- Sit in the back seat.
- Use hand sanitizer before entering the vehicle.
- When possible, please handle your own luggage.
- Keep windows open when possible.
Our drivers' vehicles must be less than 5 years old and pass a 19-point inspection (check it out here), so you'll always know that you're riding in the best vehicles on the road. Plus, they're insured for a minimum of $1 million in liability coverage.
Rigorous Background Checks
Each of our drivers submit to DMV, Criminal, and fingerprinted background checks before joining the Wingz team.
Every person who drives for Wingz has undergone an in-person interview and receives monthly training sessions to stay updated on our rules and regulations. We only select the friendliest and most qualified drivers available.
No Chances Taken
We have a zero-tolerance policy towards drug and alcohol use. Any rider who feels unsafe or believes their driver may be under the influence should call (888) 982-9716.
The California Public Utilities Commisson requires all Transportation Network Companies (TNCs) such as Wingz, to submit a COVID-19 emergency plan that list the measures implemented to protect riders and drivers. Click here to download and review our plan.
It may go without saying, but emergency situations should first be handled directly with 911 and can be followed up with us after your immediate needs are met. For any more questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (888) 982-9716 during business hours (9-5 PST).